Wednesday 15 February 2017

Chelsea forward: I know what has helped me score more goals this season

 

PEDRO feels his movement and positioning has seen him benefit in front of goal for Chelsea.

 


The winger had a challenging start to life in England last season following his arrival from Barcelona.
However, under Antonio Conte, the Spain international has established himself as a regular member of the first XI.
His improved form has come as a result of looking to shift into more central areas.
Pedro also feels he has become stronger and adapted fully to the power of the Premier League.
As a result, he has netted six times in 22 top-flight appearances and sits as Chelsea’s third-top scorer.
“I always think about how I can score a goal and help my team, so when I have a chance I try to score, I try to help my team – this is my job,” Pedro told Chelsea’s official magazine.
“I’m playing a lot more on the inside now than I was last seaso
“I am getting on the ball and receiving passes more centrally, and getting in more goalscoring positions as well – obviously my team-mates are helping me to do this.”
Willian, Chelsea’s player of the season last year, has had to wait patiently on the bench with Pedro shining.
A first Premier League title is in sight for the 29-year-old, with his next chance to get on the scoresheet in the top flight next Saturday against Swansea.
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment